Chin Swee Caves Temple, a Buddhist Temple in Genting Highland. Is It Worth Visit?



The Chin Swee Caves Temple is a Chinese temple in Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia. How to get there? I went there by bus. You can take Go Genting Bus, from KL Sentral. To take Go Genting Bus, you only need 4.9 RM (one way), you also can buy the skyway ticket for 9 RM (one way).
You can find Go Genting counter at KL Sentral Bus Station (at ground floor)
I recommend you to buy the return tickets too (bus and skyway ), so you don't need to buy tickets anymore in Genting. Much easier!

You can choose, skyway to Genting Skyway Station or Awana Skyway Station. If you want to go to Chin Swee Temple, I recommend you to take skyway to Awana Station, because you can stop to Chin Swee Temple easily and more convenient. But, unfortunately, I didn't take the Awana Skyway at that time because the Awana Skyway was under maintenance. So, I took the Genting Skyway. The bus to Genting is nice and comfortable, don't hesitate to take a bus in Malaysia, because the bus is nice!
How the bus looks like
The tickets πŸ‘†
Inside the bus~ Yeah, me and my sister sat on the front line (you can't sit freely, so you have to sit based on the seat number on your ticket)
It takes around 1 hour to go to Genting, then we have to continue to take the skyway (cable car) for around 15 minutes. You can see the breathtaking views from the cable car, and it was super amazing.
Genting SkyWay Station looks like
The view from inside the cable car
By the way, you'll be inside the cable car with random person, so i suggest you to take the cable car in the morning (I assume that in the morning not as crowded and busy as in the afternoon)
Me inside the cable car (this was quite awkward btw. because, there were 4 random person besides me and my sister). I forced my sis to took this picture lol

After arrived at Genting Station, we went inside the mall. The mall is quite big. It is SkyAvenue Mall. This mall is connected with Genting Skyway Station and Awana Skyway Station. Inside the SkyAvenue Mall, there's an indoor theme park, named Skytropolis Theme Park. Me and my sister only took some photos there hehe.. because our main destination in Genting was Chin Swee Temple.
Took these pict from the escalator lol

Then, I took Grab to go to Chin Swee Temple. It cost 7 RM (if I'm not mistaken). It takes around 10 minutes from SkyAvenue Mall to Chin Swee Temple. You will be satisfied after you arrive at Chin Swee Temple. It was foggy at Chin Swee Temple, but the view still adorable tho. The weather in Genting is nice, so different with city's weather. Super love with the weather πŸ’“

The Buddha Statue



Chin Swee Temple at 3 PM

Me in front of the Buddha Statue. Peace✌
You can find many adorable spot to take picture with. I was enjoying my time here at Chin Swee Temple. Worth to visitπŸ’™
In front of the pagoda

The most interesting things at the Chin Swee Temple for me is the 10 Chambers of Hell. It show us what is the meaning of karma and sinner's punishment in hell. Click here for more about 10 Chambers of Hell https://www.chinswee.org/attractions/05/ .
I was strolling around the temple, took some pictures, then I went back to SkyAvenue Mall by Grab. After arrived at SkyAvenue Mall, me and my sister decided to strolling around the mall and window shopping hehe. There, I ate a Taiwan's food (non-halal food), but I don't know the name. The price is quite expensive for me, it was around 38 RM for 2 person, and the taste wasn't really good, just so so. Maybe, because the restaurant is inside the mall, so it's kinda pricey.

Noodle with pork, egg and mushroom
Fried sweet potato (got this for free hehe)
Rice bowl with pork, egg and vegetable



Cheers,


VaniaπŸ’–

Comments