Tg's, The Famous Indian Food in Kuala Lumpur

Related image
(source: https://d2pkrotgd5anq5.cloudfront.net/restaurants/748x280/TG.jpg)
Address: 3, Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, 50200 Bukit Bintang, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Open 24 hours
Are you craving for Indian Food in Kuala Lumpur? I think Tg's is one of the best Indian Food in Kuala Lumpur. 
When I was in Kuala Lumpur, I went to Tg's twice ๐Ÿ™ˆ Soooo good. I went to Tg's on my second day in Kuala Lumpur (in the morning at 7 am was looking for breakfast). I didn't know what to order, so I just ordered randomly because that was my first time to Tg's. I just ordered something that had a picture on the menu lol. My choice was paper tosai. My sister ordered roti (cheese + garlic) if I'm not mistaken (sorry I forgot the name). Then, we ordered 2 teh tarik.
The food looks like
Roti with cheese and garlic inside
The onion sauce, so goooodd
How can I describe the taste? It was sooo good. I like Indian food so much. I like the curry, the garlic sauce๐Ÿ’“ The curry's taste is similar with rendang, but rendang has a stronger taste. I like both๐Ÿ˜ The teh tarik also good. The combination between the bitterness  from the tea and the sweetness from the milk & sugar, so yumm๐Ÿ˜‚

On the third day in Kuala Lumpur, I went there again (not in the morning, but in the evening, was looking for dinner). I ordered maggi fried noodle with chicken. My sister ordered kadai chicken with naan. The naan is free if you order the kadai chicken. You can choose, free plain naan/steamed rice/chapati/roti canai. Only choose one, ok!
Look how they put the chickens, so generous haha
Kadai chicken my luv
The ambience at the restaurant
If you guys have any recommendation for another Indian Food or another food in Kuala Lumpur, let me know! Please comment down below. Thank you.


Cheers,


Vania๐Ÿ’–

Comments